So, you’ve finally made the big decision, but you’re left worrying what do I do next? How do I pull this off successfully? Preparing your business for sell, valuation, and pricing, finding the right buyer, transaction issues and the selling process can all be quite daunting. Rick will guide us through this process and give you the tools you need to move forward with confidence.
• Key factors to consider in the decision to sell a business.
• The steps involved in preparing a business for sale.
• Key elements of business valuations and how the marketplace will likely value your business.
• How to develop a strategy for marketing and finding the best buyer for you.
• Each element of the sale process and best practices for avoiding conflicts.
• Common transition options and how they affect the attractiveness of your business.
About Rick: Rick Brenner MAS+ is president of Logical Advisors, a boutique advisory firm offering CEO coaching, M&A advisory, exit planning and financial management services to distributors and suppliers in the promotional industry. Mr. Brenner became involved in the promotional industry in 1997, while working as “Entrepreneur in Residence” at a venture capital firm in New York, where one of the firm’s portfolio investments was an eDistributor. Beginning with the internet crash of 1998, Mr. Brenner became a turnaround CEO and workout specialist, and continued to advise on M&A transactions. In 2003, Brenner negotiated Prime Resource’s acquisition of Logotec, a small California based bag company. The following year, Brenner was recruited as president and CEO of Prime, a position he held for twelve years until January 2016. During Mr. Brenner’s tenure at Prime, he negotiated multiple acquisitions for Prime which grew its revenues from $27 million in 2004 to more than $100 million when he left in 2016. Mr. Brenner served on the board of PPAI for five years and was board chair in 2015. In 2020, at the PPAI Expo in Las Vegas, Brenner was awarded PPAI Distinguished Service Award for his work in the industry.
Call or Fax Us
Office: (615) 465-8109
Fax: (931) 695-5441
Address:PO Box 290961Nashville, TN 37229