Become a Member:
Who We Are:
We are an association of over 300 promotional products companies. Our supplier members come from virtually every state in the nation. Distributors primarily are from Tennessee, Northern Alabama, Northern Georgia, Northern Mississippi, Arkansas and Southern Kentucky. We are governed by a 9 member Board of Directors, which is elected each year by the membership.
What We Do:
Our mission is to build and strengthen our membership by providing a creative and fun environment for professional development, networking opportunities, resources and benefits to enhance business success. We encourage the highest level of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
Exclusive Opportunities for PPAMS Members:
- Discounts on Pantone Products
- Access to our new Professional Development Archive
- Access to Online Directory where you can update your information and search for other members
- 10% discount on SAGE products allowing you to search products, build a website and more
- Fed-Ex discounts of up to 45%
- Complimentary subscription to PPB Magazine, the official business monthly of PPAI
- Annual Coupon Book with thousands of dollars in exclusive savings from over a dozen suppliers
- Only PPAMS distributor members can invite their customers to our end-user shows
- You are automatically qualified for a UPIC identifier allowing you access to thousands of promotional products suppliers and the ability to search for products
- There are 28 regional associations, and as a member of PPAMS, you can attend their events at their member price
- Employees of member companies can attend all PPAMS events for free or discounted admission
- Free admission to the MidSouth PromoShow
- PromoHunt: A web browser add on that allows you to view PPAMS exclusive supplier coupons as you shop on their websites.
Road Shows – these end-user shows are hosted each year over a three-day period in Memphis, Nashville, and Chattanooga.
MidSouth PromoShow – the largest promotional products show in the mid-south. The show offers a dozen professional development opportunities, 120+ exhibitor booths, a networking party, 300-400 distributor attendees, and a featured product pavilion & New VIP attendee options.
Lunch-N-Learn – these luncheons are held across our region with supplier presentations, topnotch speakers and timely topics.
Annual Membership Meeting – this annual meeting typically held during our MidSouth Promo Show is a chance for networking, learning about our activities, meeting our volunteer leaders. The annual membership meeting also features an industry speaker and honors our Best of PPAMS winners and Volunteer of the Year.
Networking Opportunities Galore - Come to any of our annual events to meet other members, non-members, association staff, and board members. We hold multiple network opportunities throughout the year including (but not limited to) PromoPutt, Boo-wling, Pints & Promos, Holiday Parties, Luncheons, Educations, and Tradeshows
ADDY® Awards – The Nashville chapter of the American Advertising Federation allows us to incorporate promotional products categories into their annual Nashville ADDY® Awards. The winners are recognized at a celebration with all of the area’s top advertising agencies and featured in a special section of the Nashville Business Journal.
Volunteer of the Year – Volunteers are the backbone of our organization, and this award is in honor of the tireless work of our most dedicated volunteer for the year.
MVPs – Member Volunteer for PPAMS. Each year our executive committee selects one individual who has gone above and beyond in their dedication to our association. The Volunteer of the Year is announced each year at our Annual Membership Meeting.
Best of PPAMS – Beginning at the 2013 Membership Meeting, we honored the very best within our membership. Supplier of the Year, Distributor of the Year, Best Website, Most Innovative Products, and more will be voted on by our membership and announced at our Annual Membership Meeting.